BAN IT or it will be open season

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  wfrad on Thu 07 May 2015, 5:26 am

I stayed away for a few weeks to see if the moderators would do something regarding these religious posts.
It appears that the moderators, if we have any moderators, wish for these religious spams to continue.
Many of them contain links or remarks that could be, in the nicest possible way, anti other religions or nations.
This person has never bothered to comment on other members requests, only posting more religious ramblings.
Never once in his own words condemning atrocities.
One could now say that after 83 post on the subject, and no doubt many more to come, then this forum has now become the official soap box of a religious zealot.

Maybe in the inerest of fair play, and not to seem bias, we could invite the Methodists for some nice fire and brimstone with a lecture on the evils of drink.
Followed by the Later Day Saints giving a lecture on genealogy.
For the finale we could have The Salvation Army band accompanying some Buddhist chants.
Come one come all

Or a really novel idea, BAN IT, REMOVE IT, and stick to what the forum is about, uniforms.

Is there only a few of us against this idea?
Is anyone is against the idea?
I fear then if these posts are allowed to continue, then for me, the forum has seen it's day as a uniform site.
Keep religion and politics where they belong, not here.

wfrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BAN IT or it will be open season

Post  Animal on Fri 15 May 2015, 1:58 am

I'm with you on that. I'm gonna try and see if I can contact Sean on his Facebook and see if one of us can at least take over as moderator.

Animal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wfrad on Fri 15 May 2015, 4:16 am

Animal,
You wonít get any argument from me on that score.

Maybe the General Rave is a little too general and open to abuse.
If these post were for an open discussion and to engage members in there opinions about the ideology of religions, good and bad, then yes, but this is not the case here.
I only my opinion, but I feel that all we have here is rant after rant using religious text as a cloak too add links knocking others, while professing the virtues of a particular religion.

If you take most of the worlds religions and brake then down to their basic faith, how different are they?
Itís a little like Microsoft, the basic code is fine, but once they start with the bloody upgrades it all goes to hell and back Twisted Evil .

OR, maybe any posts are better than no posts, so lets have a discussion on alien abduction alienalienalienalien .
At least the alienís could be wearing uniforms! farao

wfrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal on Fri 15 May 2015, 5:24 am

I will say this for Toity, or wtf his handle is. At least he hasn't flooded the entire board with his drivel, only the Rave.

Animal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wfrad on Fri 15 May 2015, 5:38 am

Great, you just had to give him the idea affraid
Where do think he will he invade first?
With a little luck it will be Eastern Europe, and go the same way as Napoleon and Hitler cheers

wfrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal on Fri 15 May 2015, 5:56 am

wfrad wrote:Great, you just had to give him the idea affraid
Where do think he will he invade first?
With a little luck it will be Eastern Europe, and go the same way as Napoleon and Hitler cheers

That we'd ALL love to see! So get some beer, make some popcorn, order a pizza, grab a lawn chair, sit down, and watch the fireworks!

Animal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top